9.17.2013

Living and Active 5 Week Challenge

Clare at Peak313 is doing a five week Living and Active Challenge! This is the second annual challenge and I did not join in last year but this year... I am doing it! It is not a hard challenge but you have to be committed (not institutionalized or anything, don't worry!) to make a difference in your fitness and your spiritual life. DONE! Sign me up! Technically it started yesterday, so I guess I better get going! You can follow my progress each Monday here on my blog and on Instagram. And I have no scale right now, so I am going completely by how I feel and how my clothes are fitting. I will also take measurements.
Here is the plan: Workout 4 times per week for at least 25 minutes each time {minimum}.
Memorize a weekly Bible verse. 
And here it is... the before picture:

I can do this! Pray for me, with me. Thanks.



No comments: