9.13.2013

A Homeschool Mother's Journal: Back to School Edition

We officially started school this week. To read more about what we are using this year click here or hit the Homeschool 2013-14 tab above. Here is the Homeschool Mother's Journal for this week!
  • In my life this week… Some tears, some joy, some exhaustion, some peace.
  • In our homeschool this week… School began!
  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share… Give yourself a break!
  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… Anywhere! Praying we get our car next week so we can leave the house.
  • My favorite thing this week was… Sharing art with the boys.
  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was… Joshua says Teaching Textbooks, Nikolas says Art.
  • Things I’m working on… Patience and getting a routine down.
  • I’m cooking… nothing! But hubs ordered a dehydrator, food saver, and meat slicer. 
  • I’m grateful for… My amazing, supportive, and incredible logical husband.
  • I’m praying for… My husband
  • I rewarded my kids this week by… Having peach tarts with ice cream.
  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on… boots. I need some brown boots.
  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)… Here are the photos of the week!
  • Love all that highlighter because that means we're done!
    A fabulous books for children, that goes great with MFW Adventures.
    Making name necklaces.
    Nikolas and his art. "I Can Do All Things"
    Joshua enjoyed using these to guide him with drawing.
    Learning about our names. 
    Wearing their name necklaces.
    Nikolas tangraming.
    Joshua doing Teaching Textbooks!
    Joshua reading John... by choice, all on his own.
    Joshua making cursive "J" over and over.
    Nikolas. A self portrait.
    Back to School! 
    First day breakfast.
    Mom's planning explosion.
    Read more: http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/homeschool-mothers-journal/#ixzz2ellkeyRc

    No comments: