7.17.2014

Student Weeklies

I made workbooks for the boys for the first quarter of Mystery of History and I also decided to make them a weekly book that will span the same nine weeks as MoH.
Here is Joshua's. He is eight and entering third grade. He prefers a weekly layout of everything that needs to be done rather than a daily. He chose a red cover and will help me bind it. There are nine weeks of planners, daily drawings, gratitude journals, word searches and cursive practice.
from Money Saving Mom
from 1+1+1=1
I made this in MS Publisher
sight word-search from k12reader.com
from Confessions of a Homeschooler
 Nikolas will be seven in October and is starting second grade. He likes knowing what he needs to do each day, so he has a different style planner. His weekly includes copywork and daily drawing, as well as the gratitude journal. He loves to draw and he designed his cover.

from Motherhood on a Dime
from 1+1+1=1
I made this in MS Publisher
from Copycat Books


No comments: