10.10.2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal

  • In my life this week… School, school, and more school. It is the last week of the term and I am trying to get it all done.
  • In our homeschool this week… Spiders and pigs! Charlotte's Web unit study!
  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share… It is okay to put down the curriculum and do something your kids are excited about.
  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… This weekend {hoping for good weather} we are going hiking with friends/Cub Scouts. 
  • My favorite thing this week was… Making spiders. I love watching the boys working so hard and being so focused on something but also how much they enjoy creating.
  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was… Making spiders and webs!
  • Things I’m working on… Schoolwork. Not to sound redundant but it is my life right now.
  • I’m cooking… A birthday cake!
  • I’m grateful for… My husband {did I say that in my last post?} because he is really awesome. 
  • I’m praying for… The U.S. government.
  • I rewarded my kids this week by… Extra time on the XBox.
  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on… An art journaling class from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.
  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)… 
    Yep, that is snow! 
  • Read more: http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/homeschool-mothers-journal/#ixzz2h5r0RXxa

    No comments: