9.06.2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal 6SEP2013



  • In my life this week… Lots of piles or books, papers, binders. 
  • In our homeschool this week… We are slowly getting started. Waiting for our curriculum to arrive so we can officially begin.
  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share… Don't be too hard on yourself.
  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… Not many because our car is not here yet.
  • My favorite thing this week was… The long weekend but only because Hubs was home for four days and I also got a great workout in on Monday.
  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was… Joshua losing teeth and making money.
  • Things I’m working on… Organizing and preparing for the school year. College work. Trying to balance.
  • I’m cooking…New foods that I've never seen before.
  • I’m grateful for…Click here!
  • I’m praying for…focus and consistency in my prayer life.
  • I rewarded my kids this week by…having a PJ day!
  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on…
    I want the one on the right for my new bedroom!
  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)… 



  • Read more: http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/homeschool-mothers-journal/#ixzz2dzsOEORd

    No comments: